Take part in the various Forums on our website: ask questions, suggest new discussion topics or share your experiences. Our Forums are open to everybody and all you have to do to take part is to sign up or log in if you already have an account. Our Forums are moderated so no messages of a racist or commercial nature or that incite hatred are allowed.
Before taking part in a forum, please check:
1. That you are in the right section for the topic you want to discuss.
2. That the topic has not already been dealt with (redundant information will be deleted)
I'm looking for a recommendation for scenic day hikes.
Two of us are very keen hikers and can cover long distances. I'm flying to Evenes end of August.
Have 3 full days before I need to return to Evenes to meet moderately keen hikers to explore Lofoten (4 full days probably staying around Laukvik).
1. Would you go to Senja for 3 days (2 keen hikers) and if so what routes would you do?
2. If you would not go Senja what do you recommend?
3. Are there any hikes on Lofoten that are 4+hrs that I should do before moderately keen hikers arrive?
Many thanks in advance!
Any representation whether total or partial of this site or content (general structure, texts, sound, logos, images whether animated or otherwise), by any method whatsoever, without the authors express prior approval is prohibited and constitutes infringement sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code. The GPX tracks that can be downloaded on this website, bellong to hiking-lofoten and is for a private use only (not for commercial use). In order to reproduce the tracks in any form or on any medium (paper, digital, website, etc.), we ask you to mention the following (under or on the map): GPX track © hiking-lofoten.net